Merging 2 Version

Hi Guys,

I am constantly switching between 2 working directories of the ecos systems.

This became a pain in the side, so I decided to try and merge them.

I merged the database file and that seems to work ok.
I copied all the new directories from one to another. (none of which needed
to be over written).
Now I end up in some cases, directories that have version "v2_0" and version
"current". The 2 boards im working on are the ep9302 and the ixdpg425. The
"current" version came from the intel developer site, and the "v2_0" came
from the arm.cirrus site.

Can anyone tell me how to make these 2 versions into 1, or where I could
change the version globally. (preferably al to current).

It seems that I can only create ixdpg425 images when "ONLY" the "current"
directories are there. And for the ep9302 "ONLY" when the v2_0 directories
are there.

I get error messages as per the following:

[ The savefile specifies version 'current' for package 'XXXXXXXXX'
   This version is not available.
   Using the most recent version instead. ]

[ Cannot load version 'current' of package 'XXXXXX', version 'v2_0' is
already loaded. ]

Regards,

Abraham Celik