Re: Serial support for arm board

I've compiled and done everything in link you sent:
arm-gdb main
target remore ....
load ...
continue
 continuing

when I do the continue it seem to hang waiting for the
target to connect. When I <cntl-c> out it reports
interupted while waiting for the program
Give up (and stop debugging it?) (y or n)
 Am I missing something? Do I need to write a stub for
my program or is the one in Redboot sufficient?
  Cheers
   Dave

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/using-commandline-testcase.html