Required code & data sizes

Hi

We are designing a new product where we wants to use eCOS for the first
time. The design should be based on the ARM processor from ST, STR710
with 128KByte codeflash and 32KByte Ram. The product will have 2-3
serial port running small and simple serial protocols and a 10/100MBit
ethernet port - No grafical interface.

We have read a lot of articles in the internet and the book written by
A. Massa, but no where have we found any information on how big the code
area should be (only estimated sizes of course). We have read that it
should be posible to make a bootable image on 30-40 KB code, but what
about the TCP/IP part and what about the required RAM.

Best regards

Anders Olsen