Re: ecos and gettimeofday()

> Much better would be to just use HAL_CLOCK_READ() for what it's
> designed - it is supposed to return an indication of how much time
> has elapsed since the last clock tick.  You can use this to compute
> the sub-tick (sub-second) portions of the time-of-day.
>
> For an example of how to use it this way, look at tm_basic

Hi Gary

I don't see anything relevent in tm_basic. Maybe i'm missing it? You
use HAL_CLOCK_READ to measure time differences and you always seem to
do it independantly of cyg_current_time().

For gettimeofday() we want absolute times, not differences, and we need
to know how HAL_CLOCK_READ relates to cyg_current_time().

Could you explain what you mean in a bit more detail please.

        Thanks
                Andrew