Re: Urgent Help: ether_demux function

Hi Gary and Andew,

I can see what the issue is, but I do not know how to solve. From my dsr I
call:

while ( !(pDevCtrl->rxBds[pDevCtrl->rxHeadIndex].status & DMA_OWN)
	(sc->funs->eth_drv->recv)(sc, pDevCtrl .....);

this loops through as long as packets are coming and I checked from
eth_drv.c the function ether_input.c is being called which calls
ether_demux.

ether_demux queue them in ip_input queue and schedule a software interrupt
for ipintr to pick up the packets in the queue. if packets are coming
beyond 100 packets/sec, then software interrupt is NOT generated and after
first 50 packets received, all are dropped. ipintr is called at the end
and at that time only first 50 packets are in the queue.

Need help please. Thanks.

Michael