Problem printing messages from threads.

Hi,

We are trying out a simple threads program on our board, in
cyg_user_start we have two threads getting spawned, and resumed. As of
now printf()'s are not working but we are directly writing to UART
which gets us some debug messages.

We are finding on terminal the UART messages by cyg_user_start but not
getting any messages which could get executed as part of newly created
threads.

What could be the possible issue?, thanks for your help.

-Thanks
praveen