Redboot file loading from disk ?

 Hi all ,

    I have now the redboot entry in the grub which goes to the redboot. I
want to take a file hello which prints hello from the disk. I have run
the file in redboot using floppy. it was ok . but when i gave the
command

      "load -m disk hda2:/boot/hello "

  the redboot prompt came and i was not able to type another command there
, ie go .

      I have put the file hello in the /boot ,/ . Can any one figure out
the problem .

      Another thing is , I have FC3 and it has ext3 filesystem.Is it one
of the problem.As redboot works on ext2 filesystem.

      Main thing. when I give the command disks it is showing as
        hda1 : Unknown
        hda2 : Linux
        hda3 : Unkown

  only hda2 that is the /boot is been shown as Linux and all are unknown .
What will be the problem. I put this in another pc also . It is also
showing the same .

      Thanks
          Pai