Fwd: ecos porting for Atmel AT91RM9200-DK

Hi,

The default configuration of target do not include Ethernet and Flash
device.
You can add them manually or import *.ecm
The script for build is

> ecosconfig new at91rm9200 redboot
> ecosconfig import \
      $ECOS_RESPOSITORY/hal/arm/arm9/at91rm9200/current/misc/at91rm9200_redboot_RAM.ecm
> ecosconfig tree
> make

I'm not expert of eCos.
Most codes is modified from other target, RomBoot of at91.com, U-Boot, or
Linux.
It just works for me to boot up Linux.
But for real eCos application, it's not enough.

I just test Ethernet with DM9161E PHY.
The default configuration is 100M/Full-Speed.

Have fun.