How to get the serialandle?

Hello all.

I want to transmit the program from the command line of REDBOOT and to
execute it. However, there is only one SERIAL PORT in hardware. The port
is used for debugging, diagnosis (gdb), and download in REDBOOT.
After executing the downloaded application program, I want to use the
serial port from the RAM application.
Handle of the serial port in VIRTUAL VECOTR TABLE was not able to be
obtained though the following sample program was made and executed as
processing done for that.

//=== testSerial.c===//
//#include <cyg/kernel/kapi.h>
#include <cyg/io/io.h>
#include <cyg/infra/diag.h>

void cyg_user_start( void )
{
	cyg_io_handle_t tty_hdl;
	int err;
	char output_string[]="HElo There!!\n";
	cyg_uint32 output_len=sizeof( output_string);
	unsigned long inc=0,j=0;
	printf( " printf %d\n",j*2 );

	err =cyg_io_lookup( "/dev/ser0", &tty_hdl);

	if( err )
	{
		diag_printf( " Error /dev/tty0\n" );
		return;
	}
	err =cyg_io_write( tty_hdl, output_string, &output_len );
	if( err )
	{
		diag_printf( "Error /dev/tty0 write" );
		return;
	}

}

How can I obtain serialport handle? Is there information that relates to
it?
My best regards.
--
C  Keisoku-Giken Corp,