Re: Lightweight C++ multithreaded exceptions

Øyvind Harboe wrote:

One approach to supporting multithreaded exceptions that seem to work
quite well in my experience is to use the single threaded GCC toolchain,
but to make the the global variable in C++ exceptions, fc_static, per
thread.

That's interesting. However, from what I understand, this approach only solves the multithreaded exceptions problem. This does nothing to ensure that the standard C++ library (including STL) is thead safe. Am I right ?

--
 Jerome Souquieres