setting up SLIP/PPP incoming connections

Hi to all!

I'm trying to setup an eCos application on a i386 pc.
This application will  focus on serving info throught the eCos HTTP server.
The ethernet component is OK... but I would also like to put up running a
SLIP or PPP server and serve the ecos webpage through it.
Can anyone help me on setting up the PPP server ? Which net Stack do you
recommend?

Thank you very much.

Gonçalo