Re: fatfs lseek EOF bug

Gratian Crisan wrote:

Hi all,

I think I've found a bug in the ecos FAT implementation for lseek function. (fatfs_fo_lseek).
When calling the function like this 'lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_CUR)' to get the current file position and the postion is right at the end of the file the fat lseek function returns end of file error EEOF. I've looked at the other filesystems from ecos and did a test in linux and the correct behavior seems to be to return the current position of the end of file if the read/write pointer is at the end of file (equal with the file size).
This bug occurs for example when creating a new file, writing some data in it and calling lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_CUR) to get the current file position.

Suggestions?

Hi,

I've tryed to reproduce  the bug you described but without success.
Are you using the latest CVS version of fatfs ?
Can you send me an test case, so I can look into it ?

savin