Re: porting ECOS to an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board

Hi Andy,

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 05:09:13PM -0700, Andy Voelkel wrote:

> I'm an experienced embedded systems and DSP programmer but am completely new
> to ECOS (and ARM). I'm trying ascertain how difficult and time consuming it
> will be to get ECOS up and running on an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board. I am
> particularly concerned about how long it will take to get Ethernet drivers
> and a TCP/IP stack up and running.

Certified ports of eCosPro to Atmel AT91RM9200 based hardware are already
available as eCosPro Developer's Kits for similar boards (namely Kwikbyte
KB9200, KB9201 & Cogent CSB337). Common features include the Ethernet
drivers and TCP/IP stack as well as a range of peripheral drivers.

> Can anyone help me with this question and point in the direction of any good
> information resources?

Please send commercial enquiries to info@ecoscentric.com.

 Daniel

--