Stand alone ecos kernel boot on armboard running armboot loader

HI all,

This is a query about porting ecos kernel image into my arm board which
has armboot loader form sourceforge.net!

I am having these following doubts!

I am trying to make a stand alone ecos kernel image that I want to copy
to my flash in my arm board.

But using ecos latest distribution, and after patching my BSP for arm
using ecos configtool,

I choose BUILD-> Templete and default option,, I am able to compile and
build successfully with ecos-tools (arm-elf-gcc)

Now, I get see after applying patches for my BSP , i get these following
file :

1) ecos-2.0/packages/hal/arm/arm9/MYBOARD/v2_0/misc/redboot_RAM.ecc
2) ecos-2.0/packages/hal/arm/arm9/MYBOARD/v2_0/misc/redboot_ROMRAM.ecc
3)ecos-2.0/packages/hal/arm/arm9/MYBOARD/v2_0/misc/redboot_REDBOOT.ecc

I log to "cd install/bin/
I tried to build as:

#ecosconfig new MYBOARD redboot
#ecosconfig import
packages/hal/arm/arm9/MYBOARD/v2_0/misc/redboot_REDBOOT.ecc

#ecoscofig tree
#make

I can see in "cd install/bin"

redboot.bin redboot.elf redboot.srec

How do I make redboot.bin install on my arm board which has armboot
loader?

where is the ecos kernel image file after the build ?

Like normally in linux we do

make -C mrproper    # Cleans any previous leftovers/incomplete builds.
make -C config      # Configures Kernel by prompting for each feature.
make -C dep         # Build dependencies for each source module
make -C zImage      # Build compressed kernel image
make -C bootpImage
make -C modules     # Build kernel modules, if any
make -C My_APPLICATION/ install   # Build My-APP configuration code

Then, we create a ram disk image and load at proper address in armboot..

I would like to follow the same steps with ecos i.e the build I have on
MYBOARD_build folder..

How to proceed on this?

Let me know your responses

Regards