TCP/IP Deadlock

I Have some problem with TCP/IP Deadlock. The system  work well and the ICMP program work fine (the board respond to "ping"),
In my configuration i added the OpenTCP/IP stack. SO if i try to open more than one web page the webserver goes down and doest respond anymore.
In my opinion the problem is the TCP itself (IP work good because the ICMP work fine).

Any Idea ?

Thanks
Giuseppe Monteleone