Getting and compiling ECOS or is there an archive?

If there is an archive just point me towards it and I'll
go hunting for the info (I know it's been asked before).
If not how do I get the latest ECOS (I download it via
CVS) compile it (I can compile Redboot but not the
examples). I've check the web site (ecos.sourceware.org)
and it instructions are to see the same page that they
linking from! I tried other instructions but I only
get the synth setup (I need arm/at91/eb40a). This is
driving me nuts.

Sorry about this I just haven't been able to make heads
or tails of the info I'm finding on google.

Thanks

--
Linux Home Automation                 Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/     (Text only)