Re: Re-2: JFFS2 in RedBoot or application?

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the information, I will look into qdbm!
Brad

eibach@gdsys.de wrote:

Hello,

I need a persistent database and plan on porting BerkeleyDB to eCos - has anyone done this yet? Probably, only the application will need to access the DB.

We have ported BerkeleyDB 1.85 to eCos and we are using it extensively and without major problems on JFFS2. This version is still under Berkeley license. But it has some major disadvantages regarding multithreading applications.

Today I would prefer http://qdbm.sourceforge.net/. Maybe it's worth a closer look.

Regards,
Dirk

To: brad.petrus@rtc.bosch.com