Re: AW: redboot and failed boot switchover

Hi Sumit / Alexander / All,

Thanks for your replies and thinking about the problem ..
Sumit is right in his view .. I was  trying to acheive something similar ..
And issue is the same, how to write to some memory address or some
file perhaps, which can be shared between redboot and some linux user
application ..

this should be pretty common way for applications to interact ..

can some one give any idea if its already in there , or some place
where we can refer to ..

Cheers,
Alfred