Re: Spurious Interrupt!!!-vector:21

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 10:36:42AM +0100, Thiagraj Peri Natraj wrote:
> Hi all,
> The target that I am using is F35-xxl si.
> When I build my application for RAM configuration,and try to erase a
> portion of FLASH and program it,it works fine.But,When I build the same
> program for ROM configuration and try to erase a portion of FLASH and
> program it and start my program from ROM,I get spurious interrupt on
> vector 21.
>
> Why is there a difference when the same application is built for
> different configurations?

It could be the bootloader you are using for the RAM application is
disabling the interrupt where as you application when run from ROM.
Find out what vector 21 is. It depends on the VARIAN_SB1. Then check
to see if you need and code to disable it. It could be that it is
comming up insome random state which has it enabled.

        Andrew