Re: synthetic target & permanent redboot installation (fwd)

u must build  and install the i/o auxiliary.
follow these steps. (ecos 2.0 on linux).

1. create an installing directory.
		Eg,. mkdir syth_build
		cd syth_build/

2. run the syth configure tool
	assume ur ecos2.0 is present in ur home directory.
	$ ~/ecos-2.0/packages/hal/synth/arch/v2_0/host/./configure
	or u can set PATH also

3. login as Super user

4.  make
    make install

5. exit (exit from super user)
/*finished installing*/

The (default) installed location is /usr/local in libexec. The code makes
extensive use of Tcl/TK and requires version 8.3 or later. This is checked
by the configure script. By default it will use the system's Tcl
installation in /usr.

To c the output.
set ecos environment variable.
	ECOS_REPOSITORY=~/ecos-2.0/packages

go to example directory.
	cd ~/ecos-2.0/examples

execute sample program.
	$./hello --io -k

U can c an output window (TCL/TK window)

Using synth serial io u can use comp ports, ethernet.

For more information go through ecos's user Reference -> sythetic target.

Bye