Re: Philips LPC Family

Is there ECOS support available for LPC21/22xx yet. I've checked the CVS repository for any LPC device support, but I've found nothing.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Lee

Looking through the archives, it appears that the subject of eCos support for this family as come up a number of times, but as yet there doesn't seem to be anything formal in the repository. I also noticed that there are a set of patches available that appear to have come from somebody at Philips.

Can anybody provide some background on this and the current state of any work in this area. I'm interested in using these parts in a project and want to avoid duplicating efforts that are already underway.

Thanks,

Andy..

---