Re: Problem with cyg_thread_set_priority()

     > I am trying to set the priority of a thread (not the idle
     > thread) to 9 and I get this assert failure:

     > ASSERT FAIL: <8>mlqueue.cxx[281]
     > void Cyg_Scheduler_Implementation::rem_thread() Idle thread trying to sleep!

What is the current priority of the thread you are trying to change?
If it is the same priority as the idle thread's then that assertion
can trigger incorrectly. Originally there was an assumption that only
the idle thread would run at the lowest priority, and I think the
assertion reflects that assumption.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect