Re: driver for camera module

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 14:19, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> fazio@planetek.it wrote:
> > Can you give me references of it?
>
> http://www.axis.com/index.htm
>
> I don't know which one/s though...

Let me clarify: The primary OS of all current Axis network cameras and
video servers is Linux. However, recent versions includes a piece of
software we call "Resident Flash Loader" that allows recovery of the
product if a normal upgrade is aborted and leaves the flash in an
inconsistent state. This software is based on the eCos HAL and RedBoot
IP stack (we do not use the rest of RedBoot). No actual camera
functionality is based on eCos.

--
Lars Viklund
Expert Software Engineer, Software Platforms