Re: Real Tek 8139

Muna Hummady <muna_hummady@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello
>  I'm trying to do this as mentioned in previous but
> there is something missing could you tell me where?

Your previous message indicated that you were attempting to add a
patch from the mailing list and were not using anoncvs. Anoncvs has
this patch applied, plus other changes and bug fixes.

If you still want to use the V2.0 source tree with the patch, then get
the anoncvs source tree and compare the two setups.