ecos twothreads example hangs

Hi,
 First of all a very big HELLO to all of you guys supporting open source. I
really appreciate the work and time you put into it.

 I have started using ecos very recently. I have managed to get my host
environment and my target environment setup after reading the ecos user guide
and the discussion list.

 My question is, my hello world program works perfectly fine. It prints Hello
World and then hangs as expected as there is nothing else to do. But when I
tried to load my twothreads example, it hangs after printing out couple of
messages. Can you tell me if I did sometihng wrong.

----
(gdb) target cisco 192.168.2.5:9000
Remote debugging using 192.168.2.5:9000
RedBoot> ip_address -h 192.168.2.17
IP: 192.168.2.5/255.255.255.0, Gateway: 192.168.2.1
Default server: 192.168.2.17, DNS server IP: 192.168.2.1
RedBoot> load twothreads
Entry point: 0x00108000, address range: 0x00108000-0x00114b80
RedBoot> go
hal_arch_default_isr: 32 (data: 0)
Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Beginning execution; thread data is 1
[hangs here... no activity after this just blank]
----

Could you tell me why this is happening? Also, some of tests hanged when I
loaded them onto the target. My apologies if I missed a similar thread in the
discussion list...

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
-Vijay

Target Info:
a very old pentium 1 computer probably 75MHz.
Debugging via ethernet.
using suse 9.2 host and tftp for loading files.

Extra information:
 I am able to get the redboot prompt by booting via floppy. I also did manage to
configure the ecos.ecc file while creating redboot so as to include my target ip
address and disable bootp as i dont have a bootp server. This works fine.
 For this I did,
 ecosconfig new pc redboot
 edited ecos.ecc file
 ecosconfig check