Problems in Booting the target

Hello Sir,
             I am working on our custom board which is using MPC 8260.we are using smc2,intel strata flash,and ethernet.The flash starts at fff00000. I started with Ratler sources and made changes in Ratler.S,mpc8xxserial.c(for smc2),and in memory layout files(.mlt,.h,.ldi) I chnaged rom region as fe00000(fff00000 is mapped here in the board).the size of the rom is 32 MB and RAM is 128MB.I changed the port initialization in hal_aux.c.

In config tool I selected for redboot.After building, I used elf2hex utility to make .hex file. (with start add fff00000) i am using Vision Click to program the flash.I created .bin using this tool and loaded the .bin file. It starts executing properly but the program getting  stuck in function quicc2_diag.c/cyg_hal_plf_serial_putc(). it is in the loop Wait for buffer free. The buffer is not getting free? Can you tell me where i made wrong step? or how to free the buffer?

Thank you,

Manoj K Abraham,
M.I,T,
Manipal
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!