Re: Problems with cyg_io_read

Thanks Andrew. I'm looking at my graphical config tool
and I don't see any option for the full driver. AI had
enabled the hal/diag driver under TTY Mode Serial
Device Drivers, but disabling it doesn't seem to make
any difference though. Other than this I have enabled
the Hardware Serial Drivers for /dev/ser1.
I also looked in the Build->packages tree, but
couldn't locate any full driver.
Can you please help me.

Thanks.

Amanda.