Re: Reworking eCos flash interfaces....

[[sorry -- resending with bzipped patch else it is too big for ecos-discuss]]

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry this tool longer than expected -- I did a re-import of the
upstream CVS tree into our vendor branch, I managed to cock it up and
needed to restore from backups :-(

Anyway -- I've attached the current patch extracted from our CVS. It's a
little rough, and I suspect there are some little snippets in there
which shouldn't be, but they should be harmless.

The patch contains update io/flash code and an updated strata flash
driver for the new interface. The redboot stuff is updated for the new
interface too.

I've filled in the assignment forms and they are currently with
management, so I should be in a position to make the effort to get this
patch into a mergeable state in not too long.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer
                                        Web: http://www.arcom.com