Réf. : Re: GDB Initialisation problem

I set breackpoints through the windows interface.

Through the serial line, we had the same thing.
I mean the "CONTINUE" command doesn't work. Only the NEXTI and JUMP *0x60000
commands allow to run our aplication and stoped at the breackpoint.

Here is the card's Mapping :

RedBoot> version

RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROMRAM]
Non-certified release, version v2_00_lpz - built 12:13:16, Jun  1 2004

Platform: Fydji (PowerPC MPC8270)
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, Red Hat, Inc.

RAM: 0x00000000-0x04000000, [0x0003c580-0x03fdd000] available
FLASH: 0xff800000 - 0x00000000, 64 blocks of 0x00020000 bytes each.
RedBoot>

Thanks,

Emmanuel Coullien

Laurent GONZALEZ <laurent.gonzalez@silicomp.fr> le 01/06/2004 15:46:29

 Pour  ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
 :

 cc :  (ccc : Emmanuel COULLIEN/Faiveley)

 Objet Re: [ECOS] GDB Initialisation problem
 :

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:15:26 +0200
e.coullien@faiveley.com wrote:

> If I try a simple "continue", the program never break on my break in
> the main() function.

How did you set the breakpoint ? (sb. break main) What's the gdb output
of this command ?
Have you tried to load and debug your program through serial line ?

> It doesn't seem to start at the right adress (0x60000).

I don't known the memory mapping of your custom card.
Redboot tells you the memory mapping of your board when it boots of
after issuing "version" command.

regards,

--
GONZALEZ Laurent