elf to aout format

Dear all,
hi,
I am porting eCos in  TI TMS320DM270 EVM board using Redboot. But we are
trying to load the eCos through CCS(from TI). As after compiling and linking
Redboot creates a redboot.img and redboot.elf which are stored in
install/bin subdirectory. We want to port it through JTAG, but JTAG supports
aout format. Is there any tool or way to convert this .elf format into a.out
format.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ashutosh