Error on Cyg_Counter::add_alarm

Hi:

I am running into a problem with a small application I am
running and was wondering if there is someone out there
that has stumbled on this before and can share some
experience.

The application is running on an MBX board and it is
very simple. I have two threads, both of which work just
fine when run independently.

They both use the ethernet interface, so the first thread
calls init_all_network_interfaces() and I use a
cyg_flag_wait() to wake up the second when the ethernet
is up.

Everything works fine until I open a socket for the second
thread. As soon as the first couple of packets have been
sent back and forth, I get this message from gdb:

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x00055214 in Cyg_Counter::add_alarm(Cyg_Alarm*) ( this=0x2330300d,alarm=0xC2630)
at /ecos-d/Cygwin/opt/ecos/ecos-2.0/packages/kernel/v2_0/src/common/clock.cxx:290

I have read documentation and browsed the newsgroups
with little success. Any idea where I should start to try
to figure out what is going on?

Thanks
Tony