RE: [Fwd: How to enable redboots CRC checking]

> From: Gary Thomas [mailto:gary@chez-thomas.org]
> The 'fis load' with CRC checking function in RedBoot had suffered some
> bitrot (the CDL option changed names, but the code did not).  This has
> now been repaired, as seen below:

Finally I've got time to check an new Redboot version from Intel for my
IXDP425 evaluation board and in this version the CRC checking doesn't work.

Unfortunately my proxy doesn't allow me to access the cvs server.
Is cvs the only way to get a recent version or are there tar files?

Regards
Andreas