From: Bob Koninckx [mailto:bob.koninckx@o-3s.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 5:51 PM
To: Eric Gregory Castle
Subject: Re: Please help - eCos 555 port

Eric,

In attach, you find the redboot configuration I use on my ec555 board.
It should not be too difficult to adapt it to the cme555 (I do no longer
have access to a cme555 board, can't do it myself).

It is used with very recent anonymous cvs and gives you an image that
should be programmed into the _internal_ flash of the mpc555. Make sure
you set all the necessary jumpers and switches correctly.

Feel free to ask any questions you want, but please always copy the
ecos-discuss list. Others may benefit from the discussion too, and ecos
maintainers like Gary and Jifl often have very good ideas concerning
what could be wrong.

Regards,

Bob

PS. University of Michigan? If you happen to know prof Koren, tell him I
said hi.