Newbie: eCos TCP/IP stack?

Hi,
I'm looking to use eCos on an EP9301.   Could someone tell me (or tell me
where to find) info on the prootcols supported by the eCos TCP/IP stack?
Specifically; does it have IGMP, ARP, RARP?  I'd like to have a complete
list of the RFC's it supports.
Also, where do I find the above info on the FreeBSD TCP/IP stack port?  I
had a look on the FreeBSD site, but couldn't find a complete list.
Thanks anyone who replys :)