RE: dynamic HAL_PLATFORM_* values

I finally got around to messing with this again.  Putting the #include
of plf_io.h into the platform specific .h file seems to break a bunch
of things in building on MIPS.

It causes a bunch of files to be pulled in before the
#define CYGARC_HAL_COMMON_EXPORT_CPU_MACROS which breaks
hal/mips/arch/current/src/hal_misc.c (and others) and it
causes a bunch of C specific stuff to get pulled into
compiling hal/mips/arch/current/src/context.S (and I assume
other assembly files, too).