Problem in ARM-PID simulator

Hi all,
I am new in the field of eCos. I had installed the eCos-2.0 as given in the
documentation. Now I am trying to run the simple hello.c program on  the
simulator for ARM PID. I had proceed like this
compiled the hello.c program , by using the following com$
 TARGET-gcc -g -IBASE_DIR/ecos-work/install/include
hello.c -LBASE_DIR/ecos-work/install/lib -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib
 Invoking the gdb by giving the "arm-elf-gdb -nw a.out"
GDB is invoked and
invoked the simulator by giving the command " target sim"
then I load the program
run the program
In this I get the following error / message

After running the program, the simulator goes into the halt.
I donnot know what to do, if any body can help me , that wiill be nice of
you.
Regards,
Ashutosh Vyas