Re: JFFS2 on ATEB01 Platform

baljeet singh wrote:
All,
I am trying to get JFFS2 working on ATEB01 platform. I have redboot running on the board and I can compile
and run an application on the board by downloading it
using the y-modem.

When I tried to add the JFFS2
package from the package list, it is giving me 2
conflicts namely:
CYGPKG_FS_JFFS2  unsatisified
requires CYGPKG_IO_FLASH

CYGPKG_FS_JFFS2  unsatisified
requires CGPKG_IO_FLASH_Block_Device

Looking at the various packages, I can not find any of
the packages that are required to resolve this
conflict. I am using ecosCentric
2.0 CD

The package is there - CYGPKG_IO_FLASH, also listed as "Generic flash memory support".