Re: Help! Program stops recognizing IRQ2 interrupts

> Interrupted while waiting for the program.
> Give up (and stop debugging it)? (y or n) y
>
> and when I type y, obviously the whole program exits.
> But still I typed 'bt' but the reply was 'No Stack'
> Same is the case with info threads.
similar had been our experience too.

> However when I do see the printfs, I ctrl-c ed and
> typed info threads. this is what I get
> 2 ( Name: main, State: exited, Priority: 10 )
> 0x0002575c in cyg_libc_main_thread ()
>   2 Thread 1 ( Name: Idle Thread, State: ready,
>     at
> /home/giri/ecos/packages/hal/common/current/src/hal_misc.c:138
>
> the priority level that I set for my simple thread was
> 12.
>
> Can you suggest me something here.
- may be you can try increasing the priority of your simple thread to, say
highest
- get rid of main thread from coming into picture, if possible, in your
situation

though i don't see these causing any change in situation (based on your info
threads) but may-be aid in debugging by reducing some parameters.

other thing that can go wrong is -- if unlock_inner gets called (and leads to
thread switch) during dsr processing (when you are on interrupt stack) this will
lead to unexpectedly wrong things to happen.

other more experienced people on the list will be able to give better debugging
pointers (may be solutions too).

HTH
sandeep