How can I make my application to start automatically after system initialization ?

Hi,

I am an eCos newbie.

I have booted up a x86 PC with a floppy. But each time I have to
load a application using GDB through a serial connection.

What I need to know is that, how can I build my application along
with the kernel and other drivers, such that then the PC boots and the
system has
finished initialization, my applications (threads) start running ?.

(Right now, I am compiling the applications individually and load them
into the target one by one, using GDB.)

I am not sure how we do this ?. Lot of application that come along
with eCos are in the form of packages, would that mean that I need
to do something similar.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards,
Mohasin