Re: MPC555 compile error on latest version

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 10:52, Dragos Carp wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I tried to recompile the Pyhtec MPC555 adaptation with the latest
> version of ecos from eCos’ cvs server
> (:pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos), but I get some compile
> errors in MPC5xx. There are more obvious C errors using a struct in
> ecos/packages/hal/powerpc/mpc5xx/current/src/var_intr.c (lines 259, 275,
> etc.). I thought that the latest version in ecos can always be compiled.
> Considering that I’m new to ecos, is there a rule or trick (in this
> direction) that I don’t know?

I think this depends on your compiler version.  I just checked it with
GCC-3.3.2 and found a couple of errors.  I just checked in the patches
to fix this so at least it builds with the newer compiler.

Try updating from CVS and see if it helps.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates