Problems with Net+ARM 50 Processor

Hi,
My name is Rüdiger Opper.
I´m a german student in industrial training.
I'm an absolute ECOS Newbie.
I want to port Ecos and Redboot to a Net+50 Processor from
Netsilicon. My Hardware is a Netsilicon Developmentboard NET+ARM50.

I've already found the Patch for the Net+50 in the Mailinglist but it doesn't work.
I probably make stupid mistakes at the Configuration.
There are some Errors when i want to build the Library.

Here is one error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `src/netarm_misc.o.d', needed by `libtarget.a.stamp'. Stop.

make: Leaving directory `/ecos-d/ECOSTE~1/2_build'

make: *** [build] Error 2

Can someone discribe me please how to use the patch and how to configure to use Redboot and Ecos with Net+50 Processor.

Thanks in advance!!!
Best regards!

Ruediger