Re: new warning message related to ecos.db with today's updates

sandeep <sandeep@codito.com> writes:

> Thanks eCos maintainers,
> After updating local cvs to get recent commits by jifl
> those problems are gone. however a new warning has cropped up (that
> stays irrespective of - whether configtool is up with it's default
> template or
> I use my customised target .ecc). I carefully went over my cvs update
> process and verified that I didn't miss anything.
>
> ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_PID: warning
> Version subdirectory `tests' does not have a CDL script `hal_arm_pid.cdl'.
>
> I guess this warning is harmless enough that it can be ignored ????
>

> This warning comes even with ecosconfig..
>
> [blackmagic:/compiling/ecos/builds]ecosconfig --config=eb40atry.ecc  check
> ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_PID: warning
>      Version subdirectory `tests' does not have a CDL script `hal_arm_pid.cdl'.

This looks like there is a "tests" directory at the same level as the
"current" directory. I'm not sure where that came from. Try doing a
"cvs update -P" in the hal/arm/pid directory to see if CVS will prune
it out. Alternatively, just remove it.