Re: Unsatisfied Conflicts . - kind of solved but some doubts

    Nick> sandeep <sandeep@codito.com> writes:

    <snip>

    >> this is where i don't quite get what's going on. moreover this
    >> sort of problem didn't come around 3 weeks back, when we
    >> similarly started with a fresh template.

    Nick> There is definitely something weird going on. I'm not enough
    Nick> of an expert in the inner workings of libcdl to be able to
    Nick> analyze what the exact problem is. Hopefully, Bart will be
    Nick> along soon to put us right.

The problem is caused by jifl's check-in of 2004-03-12. He had added
some new requires to CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO but had failed to update the
templates. This is no problem for ecosconfig which will resolve such
things automatically, but the configtool handles inference somewhat
differently. I believe the templates will be fixed shortly.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect