Re: Unsatisfied conflicts related to CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO in configuring eCos.

sandeep <sandeep@codito.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I made a mistake in updating arm related hal directories. and missed
> out "-d" with update command to cvs. sorry about the false alarm on
> arm. :(
> To make sure that I didn't make slip in updates to other sections of
> ecos source tree, I did fresh updation 'cvs update -d' in ecos source
> root.
>
> All the warnings I mentioned in my earlier mail "Subject:Conflicts in
> building ecos for Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)" and the Illegal
> conflict related to ARM are gone now.
> However rest of the status still remains same.

> > * Item            * Conflict    * Property
> > CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEPOS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
> > CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
> > the two unsatisfied conflicts come, even when configtool is just
> > fired.
> > Looks like something has broken cvs, in past couple of days commits??
>

> I think, I should be able to post a patch to this problem, if it is
> confirmed by anyone else on the list.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what is going on here. I used the commandline
tool, and there these requirements get resolved automatically. I'm not
sure why Configtool doesn't do this too. There are many other config
options whose values are set by the same mechanism, but which don't
throw up conflicts here. Very strange.

This may have something to do with the checkin that Jifl made a month
ago, but I'll leave him to decide this.