Re: Conflicts in building ecos for Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)

sandeep <sandeep@codito.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> This status is wrt to ecos cvs updated an hour back.
> I selected "Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)" as Hardware and "default"
> as Packages via Build->Templates.
>
> This gave me following messages :
>
> Hardware selection: warning
>      The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91'
> which is not present in the component repository.
> Hardware selection: warning
>      The target specification lists a package
> `CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40A' which is not present in the component
> repository.
> Hardware selection: warning
>      The target specification lists a package
> `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EB40A' which is not present in the component
> repository.
> Hardware selection: warning
>      The target specification lists a package
> `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ATMEL_AT49XXXX' which is not present in the
> component repository.
>
> and following conflicts :
> * Item            * Conflict    * Property
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires
> CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEPOS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires
> CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
> CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_CPU_FAMILY - Illegal - Legal Values
> (CYGINT_HAL_ARM_ARCH_ARM7 != 0) ? "ARM7" : "" ... =snipped=
>
> Out of these three, the two unsatisfied conflicts come, even when
> configtool is just fired.
>
> Looks like something has broken cvs, in past couple of days commits??

I've just tried configuring for the EB40A with a CVS repository I
updated at probably around the same time as you. I see no problems of
the sort you are seeing. Try updating with the -d and -P
options. Otherwise it looks like your copy of the repository is
somehow corrupt -- try doing a fresh checkout.