FW: Regarding the installation of eCos

Hi all,
I am facing the problem of configuring the GNU binary utilities. I am not
able to proceed from the step 2 in the Building Toolchain section. I am
trying to install the eCos for Win-2000 with ARM processor. When I give the
command as given in the Downloading and Installation of eCos  "make -w all
install 2>&1 | tee make.out" I used to get this error,
Entering directory /tmp/build/binutils'
No rule to make target 'Makefile.in' , needed by 'Makefile'. Stop
Leaving Directory /tmp/build/binutils

If anybody knows how to over come this , please guide me. I am totally new
user to this eCos

Regards,
Ashutosh