Re: Environment Variables

    Karthik> Hello everyone,I am the newest member in this group. I
    Karthik> have downloaded "eCOS" and "GNU tools for i386 and sh".
    Karthik> But the I am not able to "Make" the sample programs
    Karthik> provided, probably because I have not set the environment
    Karthik> variables that are being referenced by the Makefile.Can
    Karthik> anyone of you please mail the environment variables and
    Karthik> the values to be set for running the sample applications.

    Karthik> My Host environment is Linux and eCOS version is ecos-2.0

Using eCos involves a bit more work than just setting an environment
variable or two. First you have to configure and build eCos itself for
your chosen platform. I suggest you start by reading the User's Guide,
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/ecos-user-guide.html

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect