Environment Variables

Hello everyone,I am the newest member in this group.
I have downloaded "eCOS" and "GNU tools for i386 and sh".
But the I am not able to "Make" the sample programs provided, probably because
I have not set the environment variables that are being referenced by the
Makefile.Can anyone of you please mail the environment variables and the
values to be set for running the sample applications.

My Host environment is Linux and
eCOS version is ecos-2.0

Thanks & Regards,
Karthik.