Http Server implementation in Reboot

Hello All,
We are working on implementing HTTP server in Redboot itself. RedBoot is
providing http client. We are interested in http Server program. If any
one of you have implemented the same please send me the source code. We
will be using this HTTP server for downloading the image.

With lot of effort we have compiled all the Packages needed for "HHTPD".
Then the redboot.bin file size becomes 375 Kbytes. We need get the file
size below 250 Kbytes.
Without HTTPD packages, redboot.bin size is 132 Kbytes.

In order to get the lower image size we are trying to change the
$(working)/packages/redboot/current/src/net/http_client.c to server
program. Is this feasible?

Please let me know your valuable suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Sai Naidu