limit on the number of diag_printf(s) ????

Hi

    I am trying to get a port of Redboot running, right now I am dealing with single stepping.  At this point in the debug process I can no longer use a BDM (it permanently changes the core behavior) so I have resorted to some well placed diag_printf(s) to give me clues.  If I only have 2 or less diag_printf(s) all works fine.  as soon as I add the 3rd one, gdb (insight) will not load my application, it just comes right back....

    does anyone know what is the limiting factor here ????

roman
Roman F. Rycerz
Engr Section Mgr
Motorola IESS, ACES, PCSG, PCG